Senior Back-end Software Engineer
Are you motivated to solve real problems for real customers, instead of trying to catch up with all the latest, shiny technologies?
Do you really care about your craft, making sure you communicate your ideas well through maintainable code?
If so, Magnetis might just be the place for you.
Magnetis is an online investment advisory revolutionising how we plan our future through smarter investments.
As a Software Developer at Magnetis, you will help us ship value to our users in the fastest pace possible while maintaining product quality and security.
You will be primarily responsible for the development and maintenance of our main web application, as well as building new web and mobile apps.
We are looking for someone who:
- is entrepreneurial, self-led and thrives in constantly changing environment
- displays a passion for consumer technology and startups
- displays excellent writing and communication skills both in Portuguese and English
- has proficiency in some programming language like Ruby, Python, Rust or Elixir
- is hungry to learn a lot with awesome coworkers that have lots of years of professional experience
- 5+ years of experience developing with Ruby and Rails. (Python can be considered as well)
- TDD/BDD user or at least clearly demonstrates that this is important
- knows how to architecture an app so it is easier to change
- experience creating and maintaining APIs
In addition to joining a fun and innovative company and working in flexible workplace, you’ll enjoy:
- remote work friendly
- competitive salary (CLT)
- support for conferences and online courses
- company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- health insurance
- vale-refeição / vale-alimentação
- opportunity to earn stock options
- SP only: discounts on certain drugstores
- SP only: fresh fruits in our office
- benefits for remote workers:
- budget to spend with job related expenses (internet and/or electricity bills, improving workspace, etc)
- hardware (computer, mouse, keyboard, monitor support, etc)