Investment Advisor (level 2)
Do you like working with people, fixing things, and are a master at the art of the analogy?
Would you love represent our brand, be responsible to build a long term relationship with customers and provide them with that “wow” moment?
Do you understand what it is like to be a customer, and appreciate going above and beyond to delight people and solve their problems?
If so, Magnetis might be the place for you.
Magnetis is an online automated investment manager revolutionizing how Brazilians achieve their goals through unbiased financial planning and smarter investments.
This is a unique opportunity for a high potential talent to contribute with Magnetis advisory team.
As an Investment Advisor, your mission is to offer an amazing experience for our customers, helping them achieve their financial goals. You will interact with our customers through phone, email and live chat. You must be able to explain complex transactional and investment principles clearly, helping customers see the benefits of our products. Troubleshoot customer issues and concerns, investigating why they happened, and communicating with multiple teams to find rapid resolutions. Act as the internal voice of the customer, offering insights to all areas of the business to help build a better product.
Specific customer facing duties include but are not limited to:
- Ongoing involvement with existing customers to pursue additional investment opportunities
- Periodic customer service efforts with existing customers
- Following up on prospective customer appointments set by internal Customer Success Analyst
- Help customer customize their Investment Plan according to his financial goals and risk profile
We are looking for someone who:
- Is major in business administration, economics or engineering
- Has proven expertise with customer service in investments (preferably in brokerage, asset management, bank, wealth management or multi-family office)
- Exceptional verbal, written, listening communication skills (in Portuguese and English) and ability to build rapport - you will speak with our customers through phone and email and in real-time over our live chat feature
- Has discipline and is very organized
- Is passionate about helping people
- Is easily coachable and positive in receiving feedbacks
- Is self-driven and results oriented
In addition to joining a fun and innovative company and working in a flexible workplace, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Fast growth potential
- Opportunity to earn Stock Options
- Support for conferences and online courses
- Endless premium coffee
- Arcade with more than a thousand amazing games
- Health and dental insurance